Monday, May 9, 2011

Funeral Card Friday: Rosalie Putman Lasiter

Funeral Card of Rosalie P. Lasiter, Fort Smith, AR - Privately held by Ginger R. Smith, September 2009.
In Memory of
Mrs. Rosalie P. Lasiter

Date of Birth
November 11, 1875

Date of Death
February 2, 1961

Place and Time of Services
Putman Chapel
3:00 p.m., February 4, 1961

Clergyman
Rev. J. H. Hoggard

Place of Interment
Forest Park

Arrangements by 
Putman Funeral Home

Rosalie Putman Lasiter was my Great-Great-Grandmother.  She was the daughter of Thomas Adolphus Putman and Martha Ann Ward. She married James Franklin Lasiter, June 27th, 1906, in Fort Smith, Arkansas. They had one child together (that I know of) - James Putman Lasiter, my Great-Grandfather. He went by "Put" and worked at the Southwest American Newspaper in Fort Smith, Arkansas. I have posted photos of Put and my Great-Grandmother, Louise Benson Lasiter here

I have some photos of Rosalie that I hope to post soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment